Saturday, June 28, 2008

Week in, Week out!

Just to pretty up sum up everything that's happened from yesterday until today.

I freaking got a C+ for my CDS, I can't believe it, I stayed up late until 3am-4am for almost 4 times and that was the kind of result I got. I would have done better for programming using only half the time spent.

Then about the afternoon when for football session with the dudes, soccer for the rest of you.

I think I lost my form and touch two months ago, along with my focus, I thought I did better last week. I was better concentrated and I was mostly blowing hot and cold last night. I think I do better in midfield running up and down, building my momentum from it else I can't really start from 0 and go to 100 immediately up front and while at the back, I tend to sub-consciously wander upwards.

As for today, went for a swim at about 6.30pm. I fell asleep twice today and totally shagged out, but it was definitely something that I needed, physically, mentally and emotionally.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helloooo! (: Your blogskin looks weird now! Is there suppose to be a picture on the top??

June 28, 2008 at 11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol u so free can make new blog with new skin...anyways look at the extreme right side.ur posts are cramped up there. ur letters are like touching the screen end. maybe its my screen but see how on monday.

June 28, 2008 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Ivy - I'm still trying to design a good banner to put up there

Jai - I think it's to with my text alignment

June 30, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home