Sunday, August 3, 2008

Week Hiatus

Right, it's almost a week since I last updated. Not that it's due to school work or what, more like me feeling too lazy to update. Just to summarise the week, signed up for director's cup, done video shooting for CMSK4 and completed CMSK4 presentation.

Time flies very quickly, just a few weeks back, I was still rushing for CSAD phase 1. Now I'm already done with the whole thing, including Problem Package.

Soon I'll be finishing my last paper and going away for a holiday! YES!

Right, I'm too lazy to write, I'll just let pictures do the talking.

CMSK4 Video Bloopers Part 1

CMSK4 Video Bloopers Part 2

CMSK4 Video Bloopers Part 3

They needed me to teach them how to "READY GET SET GO"


Production Crew at work!


Shooting celebration?


The shoot was a success?


Don't ask me, ask him why


He makes a good advertiser


Preparing for CMSK4


I don't know a good name for this


Group Picture #1


Group Picture #2

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thnx aaan....teach is how to ready set go...lol u werent in the mood to run and then u went gym later....shmart boi

August 4, 2008 at 10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and my pic had to be damn bright right

August 4, 2008 at 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! aww. why arent you in the vid? and you look soooo smart in office wear. ((:

August 4, 2008 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Jai said...

update blog lah...somemore you nothing to do at home

August 12, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home