Thursday, August 13, 2009

20 Years and Counting..

As the days went by, I was closer to be being 20 year old. It's like a milestone to me because I'm entering my twenties now.

I was really moody then, even though I had a fun celebration with the boys and prior to that, I went out with Rachel, Zhihao and Yongzhi for a night of fun.

Listening to some words my friend said, what a friend blogged about. It really made me wonder about myself.

Here I am, 20 year old. I have no qualifications yet, just a lousy O levels certificate. I have less than $2,000 to my name. I am living under roofs not paid by myself. Sometimes I feel guilty that I'll be leaving for Japan and it's still not paid for by myself, sometimes I wonder should I just stay and earn my own keep.

Maybe I'm just being selfish, but in this world - who isn't?

My friends wanna go to Taiwan next year. I wished I could go too, I probably would be short of cash by then. One friend suggested to borrow money from parents.

I rather not, it's not a excuse. I wanna go but I don't wanna burden my parents anymore as long as I've graduated. Things are getting from bad to worst.

Besides, I already have plans for the money I would have then. I don't think the short term gains would be beneficial for the long term.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chew Tee Ming said...

same thinking! thats also part of the reason why I not going osip. hahaha!

August 14, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home