Friday, August 15, 2008

Birthday Celebration!

So my birthday past on august 11, I wanna thank all my friends who had wished and those who didn't (I know you're busy) and I really appreciate those who gave me 2 birthday celebrations and a birthday bash.

I really enjoyed myself this time round, thanks alot people!

Anyway, my CDS assignment managed to get an A, it was actually 78/100 but the tutor gave me a chance to make up for it and I rushed to the lab to edit some parts and she gave me 2 marks more.

And study week is next week, I'll just have to burn through those 7 days and additional 4 days before I start work, earn some cash and go overseas!!

My birthday pictures? I have about 30+, I'll post them by days through the next few days, so do check back!

Enjoy! PS: there's some pretty bad pictures, so I won't post them. Oh yeah, and I still owe some people the pictures from Sentosa, just scroll down okay? Sorry for the delay!

August 9, 2008

Drinks for the night

Pass the mic please, thank you!

CY: Bo Tar Bo LP?

Don't act cool lah!

Shuffle Shuffle!!

Don't know who the boliao photographer take this picture ._.

No Caption?

Trying to wrestle JY

This is what happens when you're half-drunk and trying to play wrestling

Still trying to wrestle

K歌之王?慌乱中还拿么专心!!

Don't know what game

Singing Duet

No pictures please!

Star Jump on the road!!

Erm.. What?
Sentosa Pictures

The Beach

The Backview

The Ants

The Picture #1 - Look at the guy, 2nd row 2nd from left.

The Picture #2

The Horror

The "WeHx iShx tWiTs"

The Braun Buffel Model

The Cheesy Smile

The "Oi, Don't act emo lah!"

The "You fail at art"

The "You fail at photography"

The Afternoon



The Night

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so whens the next post coming up? a month later?

August 16, 2008 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

eh hello you very unfunny ok?

August 21, 2008 at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home