Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mensa 2

Had TAIN from 9am to 12noon today, after that I went with my classmates to Design. Took us a while to find seats but after finding them, we decided to go to the Library to slack as some of them were going to play Badminton.

I was just gonna wait for the CSC dudes. Got some space in a Cable TV room then Alex came by, followed by the rest of the gang. Then we went off to Mensa 2 for lunch.

In my entire TP life, I've eaten at Mensa a few times? Because the Salad Bar's coleslaw sucks, today that changed.

I had Salad Bar's Dory Fish and it's the best thing ever. I don't have a picture but I'll try to upload one next week.

I rate the dory fish - 9 out of 10. It's even better than Design's Black Pepper Steak.

2 Comments:

Blogger georginaTAN said...

OMG. Dint know your english so good. Hah!

May 1, 2009 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

what.. just cause i have a slang doesnt mean i can't have good english.. tsk tsk

May 2, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home