Saturday, September 20, 2008

Crap..

I haven't updated in like forever, been busy with looking for a new job then 3 days later I gave up. I'm going into business myself, some small profit high volume kind.

It's not a blogshop but it's something more profitable since I getting guided for free and I get to keep 100% profits.

So anyways, results came out some time back. Not really what I had expected, I expected more. My cGPA went up y 0.03 to currently 3.2.

Hope it goes up more next semester but more importantly, it does not drop. Please please please.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally an update...nooooooooooo kidding...lol u won me...u won me by 0.09..congratz...any newz on directors cup?

September 22, 2008 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger xshan said...

wah. boss got 3.2 gpa sia.
mai siao siao!

September 24, 2008 at 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home