Thursday, August 21, 2008

Birthday Celebration #2

Okay, I know from part #1, I said I would update with part #2 the very next day. I am a big time procrastinator okay? What? I'm busy with studying (right..), playing and doing nothing.

Okay, so now here is part #2, actual day of my birthday in school. Poor Henry, his birthday is a year and a day after me and he has to suffer with me as well.

And we didn't even know when they would strike, left us panicking the whole day.


11 August 2008 - School

Ambushed!

Ouch, Pain lah!

10+ don't know what inside mouth.

Resistance is futile!

Stop moving!

Help! Mummy!

I think he's dead..

Hey! I'm on TV!

Shit, Got caught!

Can't move.

His turn!

The thing inside our mouth.

Oi, pay first pay first!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jai said...

ok now its slightly hard to believe that you were studying...damn i havent really studied yet...

August 21, 2008 at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home