Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Birthday

Technically, I was on the same week as the nation's birthday. This was long due but I only had the time to post it up only now.

Singapore

44 years and counting.

You can't deny the wonders that the ruling party have done to this small island, their propaganda although obvious and getting desperate - does work.

I grew up studying MOE approved Social Studies and History textbook which means like 98% of Singapore children, I've viewed the founding father Lee as a hero.

When internet became widespread, information was readily available, information not available in Times Bookshop or Popular. That's when the ugly truth shows itself.

I would still be supportive of the ruling party if it wasn't for their self glorifying means - Giving themselves a pay hike and the master and slave mentality. I suppose everyone understands about pay hike and all hikes. Pay hike? That's minister pay hike not your pay hike.

Master and Slave mentality. Ever read Neil Humphreys? As a british expat himself here, even he knows that most of the so called Caucasian directors here in Singapore are just average joes back in their homeland.

What with all those SPGs throwing them to them like free water? It's a sign on dependence much like the colonial times when the whites were the rulers and asians are just expendable pawns.

Disgusting.

I don't hate foreign talents, in fact, I welcome Bangladeshi workers, ASEAN workers here in Singapore. Because they work jobs that we don't want and they are Asians.

Two groups I hate most are Caucasian expats and PRCs. Actually, make that 3, I hate asians who view Caucasian as higher beings whether is it suddenly being very friendly about them, praising them for nothing or even attempting to mimick their accent.

I feel it's very fake and disgraces our own asian heritage. Nevermind if you're borned in a western country and grew up with it.

If I ever had my ways, all caucasians expats would be expelled from Singapore. Though they will be given option to take up Singaporean citizenship and not allowed to transfer more than 15% of their monthly income out of the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home